A key element with the Health Policy is to create a new Health portfolio that includes
holistic and complementary medicines to take the pressure off our hospitals. Embedded
within this portfolio will be:
Drug addicted Victorians are victims and should not be treated as criminals, nor encouraged
to maintain their dependency. Support for those addicted to illicit substances will include:
Drive the rapid and much-needed development of proven and clean naturally sourced
energy supply through:
Establishment of favourable taxation conditions to key industries such as Farming and
Technology Businesses in Regional Victoria.
The upward spiraling and unacceptable level of State debt developed by Labor’s Andrews
government must be contained, controlled and reduced. Measures to ensure this will
An updated and enhanced Pandemic Management protocol will include:
Victoria’s timber industry is under threat by Labor and The Greens. Freedom Party of Victoria recognises the need to protect local supply and the thousands of businesses and jobs that rely on forest practices.
Policy by Tony Dobram for Melton.
The Freedom Party of Victoria will abolish private fishing licences.
Existing commercial licences to remain, including bag limits and fish sizes, subject to review.
• Reform the division of the Licencing and Regulation Division of Victoria Police in regulating firearms and private security with a shift to the Department of Justice.
• Review on re-classification that is fair and reasonable.
• Support for hunting.
• Access to semi-automatic firearms for primary producers with properties of 100 acres and above for pest control.
• Deregulation of paintball and airsoft ownership.
• The Freedom Party of Victoria will continue to support training and testing of firearms competency that will be performed with firearms training organisations that are accredited for this purpose.
• Licenced individuals to purchase firearms without unnecessary investigation.
• Licenced carry for individuals who have conducted two years or more certified training, consisting of measures that include but are not limited to; responsible handling, responsible storage and character assessment.
Reimburse 100% of the GST back to small businesses from 1 July 2023 - 30 June 2024.
This is a cost neutral policy as a COVID tax relief package will be imposed on those businesses that profited more than $100 million per annum during the COVID pandemic to help offset the crippling small businesses.
Give parental control back to families so our children's health and wellbeing is not controlled by the government.
Politicians actions and spending to be made public and reviewed every year with penalties issued to those who do not operate within strict guidelines.
Tax cuts to investors who reduce their weekly rent to tenants to assist rental affordability.
Create innovative policy that reduces adverse impacts on our environment but does not increase the cost of living.
Strengthen our farming and agricultural sector to improve the quality and accessibility of healthy, affordable, local food.
Reinstate the freedom of thought, speech and movement to ensure individual rights are restored. This includes the freedom of religion and belief.